30 November 2014

Seasonal Shifts & Surprises











The days have been rich with color (and an early season snowfall)...
Autumn has given way to winter a little faster than originally expected.





My buddy Steve and I did some flea marketing, as we often do...
We took in (and took home) some vintage finery as well as some local color.






Evidence of the impending Christmas season doubled its presence all around us...


A beloved former student (Maria) surprised both myself and other staff members with a visit...


Steve spent the Thanksgiving holiday with my folks and I.
He is always a welcome guest around any of my family's tables...




And as always, Chancy reminded us that she too deserves a place at the table...


As an added bonus, two Instagram friends, Linda (at left) and Jon (at right)
gave me an Instagram shout out when they met up for a drive-by Instameet.
I have yet to meet either of these folks (Linda is from Toronto and Jon is from Georgia)
but I sincerely hope to do so in the near future. It's amazing how many fantastic people are
out there and it's great to live in an age when we can share pieces of our lives with technology.